- Easy push-on instalation
- Lightweight-only 5.5g for use with most gimbals
- Effectively reduces Jello-Effect while filming with quadcopters
- Protects GoPro lens while filming outside housing
- Glass lens for sharp optics and maximum scratch resistance
- Fits Hero4, Hero3+, and Hero3 naked camera
The Neutral Density filter is designed for filming outside of the Gopro waterproof housing, or while in the frame housing. The neutral density filter has a variety of applications. When filming in high-speed situations, the filter slows down the camera’s shutter speed, creating a high-speed motion blur. On extremely bright days, use the filter to tone down highlights. The most popular use of the Neutral Density filter is smoothing out the video when filming in high vibration applications (aireal drones). This filter fixes jello-effect by reducing the camera's shutter speed and smoothing out aireal videos. This lightweight (5.5 grams) yet durable filter pushes directly onto the camera lens with a snug, reliable fit. In addition this filter protects your exposed Gopro lens while filming outside the housing. The Frame2.0 filter works with most gimbals.