Autel EVO II - FoxFury D100 Exolander Payload Delivery System
- Drone spotlight and payload drop system for EVO II drones
- 2,300 Lumen focused light
- Allows EVO II to carry up to 1lb payloads
- Does not include Autel EVO II Drone
The FoxFury D100 drone search/spotlight provides public safety users 2300 lumens of focused lighting with a 60' (18.1 m) wide light at an altitude of 200' (60 m). Designed for the Autel EVO II, the D100 weighs 346 grams, has a 70-minute battery life, and is water-resistant. The directed, 18-degree focused beam provides brilliant white light, designed for illumination in areas otherwise challenged to light. The D100 may also be angled or aimed straight down.
The TacSwan EXOLANDER© apparatus securely supports the D100 drone light for maintaining proper CG (Center of Gravity) on the Autel EVO II. The EXOLANDER© has ten hardpoints for various accessories and maybe attached/removed from the Autel EVO II aircraft without tools.
The TacSwan Payload Delivery System enables public safety users to drop radios, tourniquets, space blankets, water bottles, first-aid kits, or other small assistive devices in situations where rescuers cannot reach or clearly communicate with a victim.
The lightweight system is also designed to carry safety lines to stranded or drowning swimmers and has been tested, pulling over 400' (120 m) of 550 paracord (not included) to a swimmer in the ocean. The Payload Delivery System is designed to work with the Autel EVO II aircraft with mounting capabilities through the TacSwan EXOLANDER©.
- Wide Light Distance: 60 feet
- Battery Life: 70 minutes
- Brightness: 2,300 Lumens
- 1x FoxFury D100 Drone Spotlight
- 1x FoxFury TacSwan Exolander
- 1x Handle/Cord Reel with 550 Paracord 20 ft (6 m)
- 1x 114 x 1 1/2 QR Pin with Ring
- 1x Payload delivery unit with cross bar
- 1x Carabiner with ring
- 1x Delivery bag