MicaSense Altum: A 3-in-1 solution for unparalleled sensing in a compact package
The ultimate solution for accuracy, flexibility, and power. Altum captures synchronized thermal, multispectral, and high-resolution visible imagery in a single flight, producing aligned outputs for advanced analytics. An integrated radiometric thermal camera and five high-resolution narrow bands means that advanced applications are simpler and easier to execute. Capture data on plant health, phenotype, and water stress in one flight.
Integration is simple with embedded mounting points and multiple interface options. The Altum is also compatible with the DJI PSDK, allowing for full integration with compatible DJI drones (such as the Matrice 200 series).
The best part: you own your outputs. The Altum produces standard 16 bit Tiff files that can be used in multiple processing softwares, giving you the freedom to choose a processing and analytics platform - or create your own. Plus, Altum comes with the brand-new DLS 2 light sensor, which means you can trust that your data is highly calibrated and can be compared across time.
New Features in RED
- Simultaneous capture of five discrete spectral bands and thermal images
- Aligned thermal and multispectral imagery means advanced analytics are simpler to create
- High image resolution on multispectral images enabling high-resolution applications
- Unlimited USB storage to accommodate larger, higher resolution projects
- Option for Ethernet, serial, or USB 3.0 connectivity with host aircraft for full configuration, status, and control of the camera
- Combined Downwelling Light Sensor and GPS for streamlined integration, accurate ambient light calibration
- Radiometrically calibrated spectral and thermal imagers for precise, repeatable measurements
- Embedded mounting points for easy integration with larger drones
- Standalone operation, with optional external trigger and data from host aircraft
- Standard 16 bit TIFF file outputs with embedded metadata for full access to raw data
- Global shutter design for distortion-free results on every platform
- Rugged design with no moving parts
- Intuitive web-based interface accessed from any Wi-Fi–capable device
- Removable Wi-Fi attachments for manual control over Wi-Fi connectivity
- Compatible with DJI PSDK enabled drones (with mounting kit)
Convenient Ready-to-Fly Design
Speed is integral to the overall success of field operations, which is why DJI designed the Matrice 210 for maximum portability and convenience. With a foldable body that enables quick assembly and disassembly straight out of the case, the Matrice 210 ensures that no time is wasted on trivial matters during critical situations. It also comes with a specially constructed traveling case that allows the gimbal mounting plates and aircraft arms to remain mounted on the body during transportation, ensuring that the drone is ready for operation within minutes.
Built for the Harshest Environments
Specifically designed for the demanding needs of enterprise users, the DJI Matrice 210 features a rugged, field-ready body with an Ingress Protection rating of IP43 for dust and water resistance. It is also equipped with self-heating dual batteries to ensure reliable functionality in sub-zero temperatures. This means that it will be fully operational even in the roughest and most severe conditions, allowing it to effectively carry out its intended purpose in critical industrial applications. This includes harsh environment infrastructure and energy inspection, construction site mapping, and search & rescue operation.
Intelligent Flight Modes
Matrice 210’s advanced command controls work well with multiple DJI sensors developed with years of drone knowledge to ensure that data is efficiently and accurately collected. The Downward Vision System, Upward Infrared Sensor, and the Forward Vision System allow the aircraft to operate in environments with varying lighting and wind conditions while ensuring hovering and flight accuracy.
Point of Interest
This intelligent flight mode commands the aircraft to hover and smoothly circle around a subject. It’s useful in working near power lines, faults, etc.
This unique DJI flight mode follows a person, a vehicle, or even an animal while keeping it in frame at all times. It’s great for operations involving high-speed tracking.
Compatible with Specialized Zenmuse Gimbal Cameras
The Matrice 210 is fully compatible with various DJI gimbal cameras, include camera models that have the FOV Option specialization (X4S, X5S, and Z30) and specializes in thermal imaging (such as the XT).
What sets the Matrice 210 apart from the Matrice 200 are its flexible payload and connectivity support. Additional sensors can also be installed from third parties of DJI’s future upgrades to make your enterprise utility drone maximize its potential further and fit the demands of more advanced drone operations.