DJI Matrice 300 RTK Drone Combo - Care Basic
As low as $13,199.00
- The new standard in drones for enterprise applications
- Capable of carrying a variety of specialized payloads
- 9.3 miles max transmission range
- 55 minute max flight time with hot swappable batteries
- 6 directional sensing and positioning
- IP45 water + dust protection in -4°F to 122°F Operating temperatures
- Includes DJI Enterprise Care Basic
- Limited Time: 1-Day of In-Person Training at Your Location Included
DJI Matrice 300 RTK: Built Tough. Works Smart.
A new standard for the commercial drone industry
The Matrice 300 RTK takes inspiration from modern aviation systems. Offering up to 55 minutes of flight time, advanced AI capabilities, 6 Directional Sensing & Positioning, and more, the M300 RTK sets a whole new standard by combining intelligence with high-performance and unrivaled reliability.
Improved transmission system
The all-new OcuSync Enterprise enables transmission up to 15 km away and supports triple-channel3 1080p video. Real-time auto-switching between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz4 enables more reliable flight near high-interference environments, while AES-256 encryption offers secure data transmission.
Enhanced flight performance
The refined airframe and propulsion system design gives you a more efficient and stable flight, even in harsh conditions The M300 RTK is able to withstand wind speeds of up to 15m/s and is designed to weather the elements more effectively than ever before, boasting IP 45 water and dust protection, making it an optimal choice for all-weather situations.
Multiple payload configurations
Configure your M300 RTK to fit your mission needs. Mount up to 3 payloads simultaneously, with a maximum payload capacity of 2.7 kg. The variability of payload position and option to use up to 3 payloads at once make the M300 RTK highly functional in a variety of applications. With a payload of 2.7kg, the aircraft has a flight time of 31 minutes.
Live Mission Recording
Record mission actions such as aircraft movement, gimbal orientation, photo shooting, and zoom level to create sample mission files for future automated inspections. This feature is used for applications such as powerline inspections and is functional with third party payloads as well
Automate routine inspections and capture consistent results every time. Onboard AI recognizes the subject of interest and identifies it in subsequent automated missions to ensure consistent framing. (Only compatible with H20/H20T) This feature is exceptionally useful when using the M300 RTK to inspect a large number of subjects. Giving the drone the capability to run routine missions and capture photos of the same areas with minimal pilot interaction.
Create up to 65,535 waypoints and set multiple actions for one or more payloads at each waypoint. The M300 RTK has the ability to run 3rd party payloads as well and they can be configured the same way proprietary payloads are. Flightpath planning is also optimized to maximize flexibility and efficiency for your missions.
A quick tap marks an object in view, advanced sensor fusion algorithms immediately deliver its coordinates. A useful function for coordination between ground units and the Drone during search and rescue operations, and for marking points of interest needing further inspection by ground teams.
Identify and follow moving subjects like people, vehicles, and boats with the auto-zoom function, while continuously acquiring the subject's dynamic location. The auto-zoom function keeps the subject consistently framed while keeping the picture stable for effective monitoring.
Sharing points of interest or live targets can be extremely important especially with time sensitive projects. With the M300 RTK, while either PinPoint or Smart Track is enabled, the subject's location can be projected across multiple camera views, to another remote controller, or shared through online platforms such as DJI FlightHub.
Aviation-grade situational awareness
The M300 RTK adopts a new Primary Flight Display (PFD) that integrates flight, navigation, and obstacle information to empower the pilot with exceptional situational awareness. For the first time, the platform boasts sensors on all 6 sides, giving the aircraft unmatched obstacle awareness and the pilot the confidence they need for accurate and precise flying in tight situations.
Flight information such as aircraft attitude, altitude, and velocity, as well as wind speed and wind direction, are all intuitively presented using the heads up display. This allows the user to pilot the M300 RTK with pertinent flight information on screen and gives them confidence, even in harsh conditions and tight areas.
Pilots can also view the live status of the aircraft's heading, trajectory, PinPoint information, and home point projection, in a more efficient way. Visualize all nearby obstacles at once with the new obstacle map, so you can be fully informed and plan safely.
Advanced dual control
Either operator can now obtain control of the aircraft or payload with a single tap. This creates new possibilities for mission strategies as well as higher flexibility during operations. Dual control is a groundbreaking feature that has a plethora of real world applications. It can improve the effectiveness of the pilot and the accuracy of the payload operator. Being able to pass off control to another operator without bringing the drone out of the sky is also crucial if a pilot needs to relocate for safety reasons.
A powerful vision system you can rely on
To enhance in-flight safety and aircraft stability, dual-vision and TOF sensors appear on all six sides of the aircraft, offering a maximum detection range of up to 40m, with options to customize the aircraft's sensing behavior via the DJI Pilot App. Even in complex operating environments, this 6 Directional Sensing and Positioning system helps keep the aircraft and the mission safe.
Professional Maintenance for your drone
The new integrated Health Management System displays the current status of all systems, notification logs, and a preliminary troubleshooting guide. Also in the system are the aircraft's flight logs, duration, and mileage throughout its entire lifecycle, and tips on aircraft care and maintenance.
Redundancy systems for safer flights
The M300 RTK's built-in advanced redundancy systems help keep your critical missions going even in unexpected scenarios.
- Battery Station - Charges 8 Flight and 4 Controller Batteries
- TB60 Intelligent Flight Batteries - Enables Battery Hot Swap
- DJI Smart Controller Enterprise
- D-RTK 2 Mobile Station - Improved Relative Accuracy for Positioning Data
- CSM Radar - For Added Safety and Obstacle Detection
- Zenmuse H20
- Zenmuse H20T
- Zenmuse XT2
- Zenmuse Z30
- Zenmuse X-Port
- Wingsland Z15 Spotlight
Includes DJI Care Enterprise Basic
DJI Care Enterprise is a service plan specially designed for DJI Enterprise drones. Providing complete accidental coverage and premium protection options that allow unlimited drone replacements - DJI Care Enterprise offers the most comprehensive reassured flying experience ever developed specifically for the needs of commercial drone fleets. DJI Care Enterprise allows you to fly with peace of mind and focus on the task at hand.
1 Day In-Person Training at Your Location Included
The Matrice 300 is a powerful and highly advanced craft that is easy to fly but challenging to master. For a limited time only, to ensure that our customers are getting the absolute most out of their Matrice 300, Dronefly is including a 1-Day training session with every M300 purchase. Our knowledgeable and experienced pilots will come to the location of your choosing (within the contiguous United States) at the time that you like to teach you and your team how to successfully operate the Matrice 300. This complimentary training program is available for a limited time only.
- Dimensions: Unfolded, propellers excluded, 31.9×26.4×16.9 in (L×W×H) | Folded, propellers included, 16.9×16.5×16.9 in (L×W×H)
- Diagonal Wheelbase: 35.2 in
- Weight (with single downward gimbal): Approx. 7.9 lb (without batteries) | Approx. 13.9 lb (with two TB60 batteries)
- Max Payload: 6 lb
- Max Takeoff Weight: 19.8 lb
- Operating Frequency: 2.4000-2.4835 GHz | 5.725-5.850 GHz
- EIRP: 2.4000-2.4835 GHz: 29.5 dBm (FCC) | 5.725-5.850 GHz: 28.5 dBm (FCC)
- Hovering Accuracy (P-Mode w/ GPS) - Vertical: ±4 in（Vision System enabled）| ±19.7 in（GPS enabled）| ±4 in（RTK enabled）
- Hovering Accuracy (P-Mode w/ GPS) - Horizontal: ±11.8 in（Vision System enabled）| ±59 in（GPS enabled）| ±4 in（RTK enabled）
- RTK Positioning Accuracy: When RTK enabled and fixed: 0.4 in + 1 ppm (Horizontal) | 0.6 in + 1 ppm (Vertical)
- Max Angular Velocity: Pitch: 300°/s, Yaw: 100°/s
- Max Pitch Angle: 30° (P-mode, Forward Vision System enabled: 25°)
- Max Ascent Speed: S Mode: 13.4 mph | P Mode: 11.2 mph
- Max Descent Speed (Vertical): S Mode: 11.2 mph | P Mode: 6.7 mph
- Max Descent Speed (Tilt): S Mode: 15.7 mph
- Max Speed: S Mode: 51 mph | P Mode: 38 mph
- Service Cieling Above Sea Level: 16,404 ft (with 2110 propellers, takeoff weight ≤ 15.4 lb) | 22,966 ft (with 2195 propellers, takeoff weight ≤ 15.4 lb)
- Max Wind Resistance: 33.5 mph
- Max Flight Time: 55 min
- Supported DJI Gimbals: Zenmuse XT2 / XT S / Z30 / H20 / H20T
- Supported Gimbal Configurations: Single Downward Gimbal, Dual Downward Gimbals, Single Upward Gimbal, Upward and Downward Gimbals, Triple Gimbals
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP45
- GNSS: GPS + GLONASS + BeiDou + Galileo
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 122° F
- Operating Frequency: 2.4000-2.4835 GHz | 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Max Transmitting Distance (unobstructed, free of interference): 9.3 mi
- EIRP: 2.4000-2.4835 GHz： 29.5 dBm (FCC) | 5.725-5.850 GHz： 28.5 dBm (FCC)
- External Battery: WB37 Intelligent Battery - Capacity：4920 mAh - Voltage：7.6V - Type：LiPo - Energy：37.39Wh - Charging time (using BS60 Intelligent Battery Station): 70 minutes (15°C to 45°C)；130 minutes (0°C to 15°C)
- Built-In Battery: Type: 18650 li-ion battery (5000 mAh @ 7.2 V) - Charging: USB charger with specification of 12V / 2A - Rated power: 17 W - Charging time：2 hours15 minutes
- Battery Life: Built-in battery：Approx. 2.5h | Built-in battery+External battery：Approx. 4.5h
- USB Power Supply: 5 V / 1.5 A
- Operating Temperature: -4 °F to 104 °F
- Obstacle Sensing Range: Forward/ backward/ Left/ Right：2.3 - 131 ft | Upward/ downward：2 - 98 ft
- FOV: Forward/ backward/ downward：65°（H），50°（V）| Left/ right/ upward：75°（H），60°（V)
- Operating Environment: Surfaces with clear patterns and adequate lighting (> 15 lux)
Infrared Sensing System
- Obstacle Sensing Range: 0.33 - 26 ft
- FOV: 30° (±15°)
- Operating Environment:Large, diffuse and reflective obstacles (reflectivity >10%)
Top & Bottom Auxiliary Light
- Effective Lighting Distance: 16.4 ft
- Resolution: 960p
- FOV: 145°
- Frame Rate: 30fps
Intelligent Flight Battery
- Name: TB60
- Capacity: 5935 mAh
- Voltage: 52.8 V
- Battery Type: LiPo 12S
- Energy: 274 Wh
- Net Weight: Approx. 3 lb
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 122°F
- Ideal Storage Temperature: 71.6°F to 86°F
- Charging Temperature: -4° to 104° F(When the temperature is lower than 5°C, the self-heating function will be automatically enabled. Charging in a low temperature may shorten the lifetime of the battery)
- Charging Time: Using BS60 Intelligent Battery Station: 220V input：60 minutes (fully charge two TB60 batteries), 30 minutes (charge two TB60 batteries from 20% to 90%) | 110V input：70 minutes (fully charge two TB60 batteries), 40 minutes (charge two TB60 batteries from 20% to 90%)
BS60 Intelligent Battery Station
- Dimensions: 19.7 x 15.9 x 9.9 inch
- Net Weight: 18.5 lb
- Maximum Capacity: TB60 Intelligent Flight Battery × 8 | WB37 Intelligent Battery × 4
- Input: 100-120 VAC, 50-60 Hz / 220-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Max Input Power: 1070W
- Output Power: 100-120V：750W | 220-240V：992W
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 104°F
- 1x Matrice 300 Aircraft Body
- 1x (Year) DJI Care Enterprise
- 1x DJI Smart Controller Enterprise
- 1x USB Charger
- 1x USB-C Cable
- 2x TB60 Intelligent Flight Battery
- 1x WB37 Intelligent Battery
- 2x 2110 Propeller (CW)
- 2x 2110 Propeller (CCW)
- 2x Landing Gear
- 1x (Pair) Spare RC Stick Cover
- 2x Spare Propeller Holder
- 4x Spare Gimbal Damper
- 1x USB Cable with Double A Ports)
- 1x Vision System Calibration Plate
- 1x Carrying Case
- 1x Smart Cotroller Lanyard
- 1x Rubber Port Cover Set
- 1x BS60 Intelligent Battery Station
- 1x BS60 Power Cable
- Screws & tools
Top customer reviews