DJI Osmo - Gimbal and Camera (Part No.25)
- Video: Ultra HD 4K@30fps, or 1080p@120fps
- Photo: 12-megapixel resolution
- Sensor: 1/2.3” CMOS
- Lens: 9 elements in 9 groups including two aspherical elements
- 94°wide-angle FOV
- Minimum distortion
- Interchangeable ND and UV filters
The Osmo Gimbal and Camera is specially built for the Osmo. It can be locked to protect its inner mechanical structure when not in use. It's capable of recording 4K video and capturing 12 megapixel still photos, with a 94°wide-angle prime lens, capturing clear and crisp images with minimal distortion. When used with the DJI GO app, you get access to intelligent shooting modes like Automatic Panorama and Timelapse. The Osmo Gimbal and Camera is not compatible with the Inspire 1.
Direct from DJI, this new and sealed product comes in its original packaging! Warning: always use authentic DJI parts. There are many lower quality third party products available that claim to be compatible with your drone. Don't put your drone at risk with these imitation parts. Dronefly is an Authorized DJI Dealer, meaning that all branded drone parts we carry are genuine.
Let us know if you are looking for something not shown on our site- we will most likely be able to get it for you.
Why wait for shipping? Local pickup is available at 19850 Nordhoff Pl, Chatsworth, CA 91311. Please confirm product availability before pickup.
Our customers are our number one priority. If you have any questions or issues, please contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable Solution Consultants for help!
- Model: Zenmuse X3
- Weight: 221 g
- Output Power (with camera): Static: 9 W; Dynamic: 11 W
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.03°
- Mount: Detachable
- Controllable Range: Tilt: - 35° to +135°, Pan: ±320°, Roll: ±30°
- Mechanical Range: Tilt: - 90° to +150°, Pan: ±330°, Roll: - 50° to +90°
- Max Controllable Speed: 120°/s
- Model: X3/FC350H
- Sensor: 1/2.3” CMOS
- Effective pixels: 12.40M, (Total pixels: 12.76M)
- Lens: 94° FOV 20mm (35mm format equivalent), f/2.8
- Focus: 3.5m (suitable range 1.5m to ∞)
- ISO Range: 100-3200 (video);100-1600 (photo)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 8s － 1/8000s (up to 30s when camera is on M mode)
- Max. Image Size: 4000 x 3000 pixels
- Still Photography Modes: Single Shot, Photo Burst Mode: 3/5/7 shots, Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames @ 0.7EV bias, Interval, Timelapse, Auto Panorama, Selfie Panorama
- Video Resolution: C4K (4096 x 2160) 24/25p, 4K (3840 x 2160) 24/25/30p, 2.7K (2704 x 1520) 24/25/30p, FHD: 1920 x 1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/100p, HD: 1280 x 720 24/25/30/48/50/60p
- Video Recording Modes: Auto; Slow Motion(FOV 47°)
- Max. Video Bitrate: 60 Mbps
- Supported File Formats: FAT32(≤32 GB); exFAT (>32 GB)
- Photo Formats: JPEG, DNG(RAW)
- Video Formats: MP4/MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Supported SD Cards: Micro SD; Max. Capacity: 64 GB; Class 10 or UHS-1
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Audio Output: 48 KHz; AAC
- 1x DJI Osmo - Gimbal and Camera (Part No.25)