- Originally built for specific and ruggedized operations outlined by the US Army
- Leverages size, weight, and power for small-class airframes
- Commercialized to reduce R&D costs and time to market
- Designed to be integrated directly into a small airframe, gimbal, or other system
- 320 Thermal Imaging, 12MP optical EO/IR solution
- 60Hz framerate, non-radiometric core
PRE-INTEGRATED RGB / THERMAL MODULE
The FLIR® Hadron™ is SWaP+C (Size, Weight, and Power, + Cost) optimized RGB/Thermal module designed for simplicity and performance. This light weight, low power, compact form factor includes a 12MP RGB camera, Boson 320 thermal camera (with shutter), complete integration of IMU, can operate at up to 60 Hz, and is enclosed in an IP53 rated casing. Hadron's design ensures maximum battery life and flight time, especially for small airframes. You can now offer your customers the power of thermal with the addition of this small module.
View thermal and HD color images in flight. Ideal for inspection, as well as locating and identifying subjects in low light and dark conditions.
COMPACT FORM FACTOR
High resolution output designed for smaller class airframes. Low profile design enables flexible positioning on the airframe and SWaP to maintain longer air time.
FAST TIME TO MARKET
Reduce engineering and exploratory costs with this ready-out-of-the-box solution from a single source supplier.
Wholesale pricing available for qualifying purchases. Request a quote above for more information.
- Size: 24 x 45 x 36 mm
- Weight: 42.8g
ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL
- Mechanical Interface: Screw mount to back plate
ENVIRONMENTAL & APPROVALS
- Operational & Storage Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Tested EMI Performance: FCC part 15 Class B
- Environmental Sealing: IP53 (with the rear interfaces sealed)
IMAGING & OPTICAL
- IR Camera Sensor: Boson 320x256 pixels, 12mm pitch, USB video and CCI
- IR Camera Optics: EFL 6.3mm, 34° HFOV, F/# 1.0
- IR Camera Video: Full resolution @ 60Hz or 30Hz
- EO Camera Sensor: Sony IMX412, 4056x3040 pixels, 1.55mm pitch, 4-lane MIPI
- EO Camera Video: Full resolution @ 60Hz See IMX412 datasheet for more options
- IMU: ICM20602, I2C or SPI (selectable)
- EO Camera Optics: Sunny SYD1201A, EFL 3.7mm, 80° HFOV, F/# 2.8
- Power: 5V supply voltage. Typical power dissipation < 1300mW, Max < 2820mW
- Electrical Interface: Hadron connector: Hirose DF40C-50DP-0.4V(51) Example of mating connector: DF40HC(2.5)-50DS-0.4V(51)
- 1x FLIR Hadron Camera