Matrice 210 Dropmaster Payload Drop System + Switlik Techfloat & More
As low as $2,137.99
- UAS-deployed water rescue system
- Must-have for water rescue situations
- Features Switlik Techfloat
- Compatible with Matrice 210, 210 RTK, versions 1 & 2
- Operates independent of DJI control system
This package combines our Matrice 210 payload drop system with Switlik's Techfloat rescue device to create a perfect system for Public Safety organizations that operate near bodies of water or areas prone to flooding. These products combined enable the user to deploy life-saving assistance when time is of the essence.
We tested this system thoroughly with the Los Angeles County Fire Department, Los Angeles County Lifeguards, and representatives from other public safety agencies located around the country. The feedback was overwhelmingly positive. The Los Angeles County Lifeguards alone perform more than 10,000 ocean rescues a year while watching over an estimated 55 Million beachgoers along 72 miles of coastline, and they resoundingly agreed that this system is a great life-saving tool.
The Switlik TechFloat connects the rescuer directly to the victim while leaving both hands free. Once the inflatable is removed from its valise, it can be easily flown out to the rescuee connected to the Matrice 210 fitted with the Dropmaster payload drop system. The unit comes with 100 or 200 feet of highly durable floating line and automatically inflates when it hits the water. After activation, the victim places the inflated bladder around themselves, and the rescuer is free to retrieve the victim by pulling in the line attached between them.
Matrice 210 Dropmaster
The Dropmaster Payload Drop System for Matrice 210 operates completely independently from the DJI control system, providing accurate and immediate placement of the payload to the target. Custom designed and built in the USA to meet the rigorous standards of first responder agencies, the supporting components are constructed with high-strength, anodized, aircraft-grade aluminum. The piston support block is made with hard, wear-resistant, oil-impregnated cast nylon 6 to reduce friction.
Matrice 210 Dropmaster Payload Drop System
- Weight: 11oz
- Construction: anodized aircraft-grade aluminum
- Control Range: ~ 0.5 Mile
- Bag Dimensions: 13"L x 8"H x5"W
- Weight: 4.5 lbs. packed
- Bag Material: Coated Nylon
- Bag Color: Orange/Black
- Line Material: 1/4" Multi-filament Polypropylene Floating Line
- Horseshoe: 35lb Inflated Buoyancy
- Horseshoe Material: Double Coated Polyurethane Nylon (210D)
- Chest Straps: 1-1/2" nylon web. with Quick Release Buckle
- Inflation: Replaceable 33g CO2 Cylinder
- Deflation: Via oral valve
- Techfloat Rearm Kit : p/n S-4121-1 Repacking: One or two Rearm Kits should be carried aboard. The Techfloat is easy to rearm the owner/user should become familiar.
- Storage: Store Techfloat in cool, dry location. Techfloat should not be stored where it can get wet.
- 1x Matrice 210 Dropmaster Payload Drop System
- 1x Dropmaster Remote Controller
- 1x (set) RC batteries
- Mounting hardware
- 2x Switlik Techfloat Lift & Rescue Device
- 4x Switlik Techfloat Re-Arm Kit
- 1x Stainless Steel Cable Ring (4-Pack)
- 1x Heavy-Duty Carabiner (4-Pack)