With the Dronefly's DIY Matrice 600 HD FPV Upgrade, your pilot has access to a dedicated camera. The addition of a Pilot's Camera allows you to have more freedom of flight and movement. Having an additional optical FPV camera allows the use of a thermal camera, such as the DJI Zenmuse XT, without the limitation of strictly infrared view. Adding on the FPV Camera upgrade creates a complete EO/IR solution. This upgrade goes beyond adding additional optical views for thermal uses, but it really shines when put into a dual pilot set up. The pilot will have their own camera while another operator can control the craft's gimbal and camera to capture epic footage.
Our Matrice 600 HD FPV Kit uses a high-quality 2.7K HD Action Sports Camera with a 16 MP Sony EXMOR Sensor. The mount that attaches the FPV camera to your Matrice 600 and has a tilting action, allowing you to adjust it between flights to ensure you get the right angle and field of view. The HD video is transmitted down through the Lightbridge 2 directly to your HD 7" monitor. Light weight yet powerful, thanks to the included dual monitor mount for your controller, you can two monitors at the same time getting a vision from both cameras.
- GitUp HD Action Sports Camera with a 16 MP Sony Sensor
- Black Pearl 7" FPV Diversity Monitor
- DSLRPros Custom Dual Monitor Adapter for DJI Remote Controller
- All needed mounting hardware
- 1x 24 inch HDMI Micro to HDMI Standard Shielded Thin Flexi-Cable
- 1x 12 inch HDMI Standard to HDMI Mini Shielded Thin Flexi-Cable
- Detailed instructions on installation and operation
***NOTE: 2nd Smart Device monitor is NOT included with this kit.
***NOTE: This product is only compatible with the Zenmuse Series of Gimbals. This product IS NOT COMPATIBLE with the Ronin-MX or any camera that uses the DJI Matrice 600 HDMI input.