The DJI Phantom 6-Channel Remote Controller uses a 2.4GHz ISM frequency. The frequency hopping anti-interference design allows up to 60 remote controllers to be active in the same area at the same time. It also provides a reliable remote communications link. The remote features 6 channels and it is powered by 4 AA batteries. You can use it as a spare or as a replacement for the remote controller that comes with your Phantom quadcopter.
- Uses a 2.4GHz ISM frequency that supports a communication distance of up to 1000 meters
- Features a frequency hopping anti-interference design
- Up to 60 remote controllers can be active in the same area at the same time
- Provides a reliable remote communications link
- Features 6 channels and is powered by 4 AA batteries
- Use it as a spare or as a replacement for the original Phantom remote controller