Repair Service For Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom
- Crashed your Mavic 2? We Will get you back flying!
- DJI Mavic 2 Repair
- Authorized DJI Drone Repair Center
- Over 500 DJI Mavic Series drones repaired
- Follow the instructions below to complete your drone repair
- Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully
Our team prides ourselves on excellent customer service and top of the line products. That commitment extends fully into our repairs department.
We can get you back in the air quickly, and keep you up to date every step of the way.
This Repair Service is for repairs of DJI Mavic 2.
Ready to get back in the air?
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
STEP 1: Purchase Repair Service
Click add to cart and check out as with any other item.
STEP 2: Send Us Your Drone
Once you’ve purchased the repair service, please pack and ship your drone and remote controller only in a standard shipping box. Sending your aircraft in an oversized case may incur additional return shipping costs. Also, please do not include batteries, chargers, or other accessories.
Please fill out and include the downloaded form in your box and ship to:
19850 Nordhoff Place
Chatsworth, CA 91311
STEP 3: Diagnosis & Estimate of Cost
Our knowledgeable and experienced technicians will diagnose your aircraft to understand what will be needed to repair your aircraft. Once they have a clear idea of the necessary parts, they will contact you to get approval to continue with the repair.
Don’t worry, labor is included in the original repair service purchase.
Our goal is to provide you and your drone with expert service while getting you back in the air as fast as possible. Excluding cameras/gimbals, most repairs can be completed with less than $400 in parts. In order to expedite your repair, we request a pre-approval in this amount. If the cost of necessary parts is less than $400, you will only be charged the lesser amount for the parts used. If the cost of necessary parts is greater than $400, a repair technician will contact you to discuss and approve before proceeding with the repair.
STEP 4: Physical Repair
Once you approve the parts for your repair, our techs will get to work repairing your drone!
STEP 5: Fine-Tuning & Testing
Before sending out your repaired drone, we make sure all of the firmware is updated and sensors are calibrated before taking your drone up for a thorough test flight to ensure your drone is in peak condition.
STEP 6: Return Shipping
Return shipping via UPS Ground (in the continental U.S.) is included in the repair service.* We will ship your drone back in a standard shipping box with custom foam to ensure your aircraft is as safe as possible on its way back to you.
* - Drones sent in oversized cases or "tough cases" may incur additional shipping charges.
100% of customers recommend this product
Top customer reviews
- Disappointed 0 people found this helpfulI was extremely disappointed that Dronefly couldn't repair my drone due to water damage. The drone never saw water and if you consider humidity water damage then there's something faulty with your drone and the technique used to detect water damage. Never buying a DJI drone again.
- they take the time to 0 people found this helpfulthey take the time to put the drone back to how it was when I too it out of the box.
- Stellar 0 people found this helpfulNothing but good to say. Experience was exceptional from start to finish. Just keep up the good work !