8. Place the new gimbal in the front housing, feed the white connector plug up through the mounting plate.
9. Screw in the top 4 Phillips screws to hold the new Mavic gimbal in place.
10. Reattach the 2 gimbal ribbon cables connections to the new Mavic Pro gimbal camera unit.
11. Attach the top Mavic Pro shell starting at the front and moving toward the back, be sure to plug in the GPS connection in the back of the drone.
12. Flip the drone back over and screw back in the 4 hex screws. Put the screw covers back in screw in the remaining screws.
13. Flip the drone back over and screw in the 6 remaining screws to hold the top part of the shell in place.
14. Put the battery in the drone connect to the controller and calibrate the gimbal.