M600 PRO CONSTRUCTION SURVEY AERIAL THERMAL KITWe've combined the Matrice 600 Pro with a Zenmuse XT, making it a more powerful and reliable platform to conduct site surveys.
- Maintain full-control with the drone's Triple redundant GPS and IMU configuration
- The triple redundant GPS and IMU system adds enhanced resistance against errors to maintain precise control and positioning over the craft at all times
- Advanced Radiometry analysis using the DJI Zenmuse XT Thermal Camera
- Expanded support for control of external sensors
- For increased protection against magnetic interference found around large metal structures upgrade to the D-RTK GPS & Ground Station system
- Optional Zoom Optics Add-on - Zenmuse Z3 (7x) or Zenmuse Z30 (30x)
CALL US TODAY
Enterprise Sales Team
Enterprise Sales Team
M600 / M600 PRO CONSTRUCTION SURVEY KIT FEATURES
M600 / M600 PRO - INDUSTRY GRADE PERFORMANCE
The DJI M600 Hexacopter is a professional grade drone. Integrated with powerful DJI tech such as the A3 Flight Controller, Lightbridge 2 system, and intelligent battery system. Compatible with all Zenmuse Series of cameras and gimbals, and a payload of 13.2 pounds, this drone truly is a workhorse to benefit with high rise inspections.
D-RTK GNSS FOR IMPROVED ACCURACY
D-RTK is a high precision navigation and positioning system specially designed for DJI A3 series flight controllers. Using dynamic differential technology, it provides ultra-accurate, centimeter level 3D positioning. This enhanced accuracy over typical barometer, compass and GPS systems makes D-RTK essential when inspecting high-rise buildings.
The new attitude determination and multi-sensor fusion algorithms improve the A3’s control accuracy. The robust control algorithm enables the A3 and A3 Pro to be adapted to a wide range of aircraft without the need for manual tuning. With a fault-tolerant control system, a hexacopter or octocopter can land safely even in the event of propulsion system failure.
PAYLOAD CONFIGURATION OPTIONS
DJI ZENMUSE X3
- 1/2.3” sensor
- Records at 4096 × 2160 (25fps) or 1920 × 1080 (60fps)
- 12MP photographs
- 9 element rectilinear wide angle lens
- 4K Videos
- 360⁰ Range
- 3-Axis Gimbal
DJI ZENMUSE XT THERMAL
- Advanced Radiometry
- Thermal Imaging Camera
- Uncooled VO × Microbolometer
- 640 × 512 or 336 × 256 Resolution
- 2x, 4x, 8x or 2x, 4x Digital Zoom
- <50 mK at f/1.0 Sensitivity (NEdT)
- 14 Bit TIFF