Initiate an RMA Request
Welcome to the RMA request submission process at Dronefly.
To initiate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request, kindly complete the comprehensive form provided below. To ensure a prompt and efficient processing of your request, please provide all the requisite information. We will promptly notify you of the approval status of your return request. In the event that your request is approved, you will receive shipping instructions for returning the unit to Dronefly. Please be advised that we can only accept defective merchandise for returns within 10 days from the date of purchase.
|Email subject *||RMA Request|
|Your email address *|
|RMA Request Type * (Choose one)||
|Product Model *|
|First name *|
|Last name *|
|Order Number *|
|Has the product been activated?||Yes or No|
|Serial Number *||(*Use N/A if product does not have serial number*)|
|Reason for Return* (Choose one)||
|Description||(Provide additional details of the issue)|
Product Returns Assessment Process
At Dronefly, we examine products in accordance with the problem description outlined in your RMA request form. Following our comprehensive evaluation, we will determine the status of the product and provide the corresponding outcome. Please note that in instances where no identifiable issue is found, we retain the right to assess testing and return delivery charges. It is essential to understand that warranty repairs do not extend the original warranty period.
Please be informed that no warranty credits or exchanges will be granted for the following circumstances:
- Returned items that have failed due to accidents, purchaser's abuse, neglect, or non-compliance with the instructions provided in the owner's manual(s).
- Returned items that have failed due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring.
- Returned items that have failed due to exposure to rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments, or other contaminants.
- Any item damaged during shipment.
- Any product failure resulting from installation or operation under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines, or damage caused by contact with tools or surroundings.
- Returned items with cosmetic defects that do not impede product functionality.
- Returned items that are incomplete or defaced.
- Returned items with a different serial number than the one authorized for return.
- Returned items that were special ordered or custom configured.
- Items damaged during freight. In cases of damaged shipments, it is imperative to note the damage on the carrier's delivery record, following the carrier's policy. Additionally, the merchandise should be retained in its original packaging and the packing material in which it arrived. Arrange for a carrier inspection of the damaged merchandise
For products returned to Dronefly for reasons other than warranty, a 20% restocking fee and roundtrip shipping costs may be deducted from the credit refund. All returned items must be presented in their original packaging, complete with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories.
We kindly request that you take great care in packaging your return. Dronefly cannot be held responsible for damage or loss of product(s) resulting from shipping. Any damage or subsequent hardware failure attributed to inadequate packaging will incur additional charges for product repair.
Product Returns for "Non-Warranty" Assessment Upon Dronefly evaluation, you will be informed of the associated repair costs. In cases where the problem description differs from what was initially listed on Page 1 of the RMA request form or is a result of damage during delivery, we will promptly contact you. If no problem can be identified with the product, we reserve the right to charge for testing and return delivery.
At this juncture, it is essential for the customer to issue written confirmation to proceed with the repair(s), agree to cover the repair and return freight costs, or authorize the return of the product in its current state at the customer's expense. Failure to obtain written confirmation within thirty (30) days of notification will result in the product being returned as is, at the customer's expense. The repair work is warranted for ninety (90) days from the date of shipment.
We kindly reiterate the importance of careful packaging for your return. Dronefly cannot assume liability for damage or loss of product(s) attributable to shipping. Any damage or subsequent hardware failure resulting from inadequate packaging will result in additional charges for product repair.