FLIR Vue TZ20-R Dual Thermal Camera
Teledyne FLIR's powerful VUE TZ20-R thermal zoom drone payload is made in the United States. It allows pilots of DJI V2 Matrice 200 series and 300 series aircraft to view and measure thermal details that are otherwise not visible.
FLIR Boson® thermal cameras provide the TZ20-R with four times the pixel count on target as any other product on the market, with an unrivaled 20x zoom.
Industrial inspectors working in utility, roofing, and solar farms can now use this technology to measure the radiometric temperature of items of interest from a safe distance and use zoom to identify potential issues and unprecedented clarity.
The affordable VUE TZ20-R can be used by search and rescue, law enforcement, firefighting, and public safety personnel to search and observe in silence while reducing false positives and making critical decisions more quickly.
Thermal zoom and radiometry combine to deliver performance-leading missions, including faster searches, silent surveillance, and safer stand-off inspections.
PERFORM LARGE AREA SEARCHES IN LESS TIME
- 5x, 10x, and 20x thermal zoom with unparalleled performance and clarity
- A 95-degree field of view (FOV) allows you to scan and survey large areas quickly
- Opt to zoom in more easily with a narrower 18-degree field of view and use additional digital zoom levels
SAFETY AND ACCURATELY MEASURE TEMPERATURES FROM A DISTANCE
- Across all zoom levels, Dual Bosons provide 4X more radiometric pixels on target than all competitors
- This thermal camera module measures thermal detail at a resolution of 640x512
- Detect objects of interest automatically by setting isotherms
MEASURE AND FLY EFFICIENTLY
- Connects to DJI Matrice 300 and DJI V2 Matrice 200 aircraft as plug-and-play solutions
- Compatible with Skyport V2.0 gimbal
- Records to dual microSD cards
- FLIR Thermal Studio and other third-party applications can be used to analyze thermal images
For more information on how the FLIR Vue TZ20R can benefit your operations, contact our friendly drone experts at Dronefly today.
- Dimensions Payload: 75 × 70 × 55 mm (2.95 × 2.75 × 2.17 in)
- With gimbal: 128 × 154× 141 mm (5.04 × 6.06 × 5.55 in)
- Pixel Pitch: 12 µm LWIR IR
- Thermal sensitivity: 85 mK @ F/1.0
- Weight: 640 g
- Zoom: 5x optical (WFOV/NFOV), 4x digital
- Effective zoom: 1x (95°), 5x, 10x, 20x (4.5°)
- Ground control: DJI Pilot App
- Airframe compatibility: DJI V2 Matrice 200-series and Matrice 300
ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL
- Mechanical Interface: Skyport 2.0 connector, X-Port DJI gimbal
ENVIRONMENTAL & APPROVALS
- Storage: 2 micro SD cards, 2x64GB included, supports 2x256GB
- Operational & Storage Temperature: -20° to 60°C (-4° to 140°F)
- Environmental sealing: IP44"
IMAGING & OPTICAL
- Array format: 2 FLIR Boson 640 × 512
- Streaming: 640 × 512 @ 25 HZ
- Camera Optics: Wide FOV: 95° HFOV, 4.9 mm EFL Narrow FOV: 18° HFOV, 24 mm EFL
- Gimbal: 3-axis Pitch: 30° to -120° Yaw: ±320°
- Recording Still: Radiometric JPEG, JPEG, TIFF
- Video: MPEG (same as streaming), Radiometric CSQ
- Multipage TIFF: wide and narrow FOV
- Electrical Interface: Skyport 2.0, 13.6V/2A
- 1x FLIR VUE TZ20-R Camera and Gimbal unit