KDE Direct - Motor - KDEXF-UAS75HV
- KDE-UAS75HV+ multirotor ESC
KDE-UAS75HV+ multirotor ESC
This KDE Direct - Motor - KDEXF-UAS75HV comes in brand new and sealed condition! Don't risk your drone with inferior or imitation parts. Your drone is a high quality product that requires high quality parts. All KDE Direct products on our site are guaranteed to be premium-quality!
If you are not finding what you are looking for on our site, don't worry. Our team of Solutions Consultants can help you either find the specific product you are looking for, or provide alternate solutions. Simply reach out to us via email, phone or chat with your questions, and we will be happy to assist!
We are located at 19850 Nordhoff Pl, Chatsworth, CA 91311, and offer in person pick up of online orders. Please confirm product availability with us first.
- Refresh Rate: 600 Hz (50 - 600Hz Adaptive)
- Maximum Peak Current: 130 A (5 s)
- Maximum Peak Power: 5,770 W (5 s)
- Maximum Continuous Current*: 75 A (180 s)
- Maximum Continuous Power*: 3,330 W (180 s)
- Maximum Temperature*: 95°C
- Maximum DC wire length*: 12 inches
- Maximum Efficiency: > 98%
- Voltage Range: 11.1 V (3S LiPo) - 52.2 V (12S LiHV)
- Internal BEC: None (Opto-Isolation)
- Maximum RPM: 360,000 rpm (2-Pole)
- PWM Rate: Adaptive Dynamic Algorithm
- Advance Timing: 22° - 30° Dynamic Algorithm
- ESC Size: 37 mm (W) x 82 mm (L)
- ESC Weight: 78 g (114 g with Wires/Bullets)
- Power Leads: 12 AWG, 200°C
- Motor Leads: 13 AWG, 200°C
- ESC Control Lead: 22 AWG, 3-Wire JR (W-R-B)
- ESC Programming Lead: 22 AWG, 3-Wire JR (O-R-B)
- Power Connects: ф4.0 / ф6.5 mm Matched Pair
- Motor Connects: ф4.0 mm Female
*: ESC requires consistent airflow (5 mph or greater) across the heatsink to maintain maximum continuous current and power ratings during operation, specified at full-load condition (100% throttle). Increasing airflow or adding additional cooling can further increase the capabilities of the controller and extend the lifespan of the critical internal components.
*: ESC actively monitors internal hardware components to protect its circuitry. Overtemperature protection ensures safe and reliable operation by limiting the maximum RPM when the temperature rises above the maximum temperature rating. Overtemperature protection decreases an ESCs operating temperature and will bring the ESC back to safe operating conditions.
*: Extending the ESC power leads is at your own risk and voids the warranty. Additional capacitance must be added if the DC wire length between the ESC and power source is longer than 12 inches
- One (1) ESC
- Two (2) KDE Direct XF ф4.0mm 24K Bullet Connectors (Pair, KDEXF-BC40)
- Two (2) KDE Direct XF ф6.5mm 24K Bullet Connectors (Pair, KDEXF-BC65)
Top customer reviews